Friday, April 27, 2012

God Totally Has A Sense of Humor

I love those moments when the answer to a prayer suddenly smacks you in the face like God is saying "Hellooooo! Wake up!" I had one of the those moments while talking to a friend today. There has been an issue in my husband and I's life for a few months now and I've been constantly praying about it and never feeling like I was getting any answer. I was getting more and more frustrated. I didn't understand why God didn't really seem to care about this problem. The answer was so obvious though. I feel stupid that it has taken this long to see it staring right back at me. It took me really sitting down with someone close to me and talking about it. While staring at the text I had just sent, the answer smacked me across the face like a doctor spanks a new baby! Welcome to reality!
God truly is there, paying attention to everything we are doing and everything we need. He answer our prayers...we just have to be listening so that we can hear those answers. =) Next time maybe he won't have to scream at me.