Saturday, April 21, 2012

Friends Come & Go...But They Always Leave A Mark On Your Heart


 

  I've been feeling very blessed recently because of the people in my life. The life that I'm living has brought some wonderful new friends into my life. They make this life bearable. I am so happy to have them as friends. I also have friends who have been in my lives since I was little. We've stuck together through the years and through many adventures. There is nothing better than knowing that you've got friends who got your back no matter what. I've got a great support group across the states and that makes me one lucky girl. Love you all!*



* Do not be offended if you are not in a pic here...these are just the ones I could find easy on my computer. Your still a friend even if I don't have a pic of you lol =)