Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hardships Don't Last Forever But Friendships Do

There is nothing better than good friends during a deployment. They become the rock of your sanity while the hubby is away. I am blessed with some of the greatest friend a woman could ever ask for. That includes old friends from old places to the new ones in my new home. I've met some of the most wonderful people in my life. I can't thank any of them enough for all they have done for me.
My friends have been the source of strength and stability for me throughout this deployment. Being so far from my family has been very difficult and I have been so grateful for the women who have stepped forward at the right moments to be the shoulder for me to lean on. I've had friends who were right there, ready to take me out for a good night when I needed to get out. I've also had friends who would text me every day just to check on me. Whether they were close in body or only in spirit, they were my life line. I wish I could be half as good as friend as they have been.
I wish I had more to say but honestly I don't think there are any words that fully describe the pure joy of having people that love and support like my friends do.

Keep L i/o ving.