Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cars, Headaches, and Boxes....It's All About The Move.

So I am sorry it's been forever since my last post! Life has been a lil crazy. We got the call that housing had a place for us and so I had 3 weeks to pack up and move. It was hectic and stressful but I'm glad to be here. I've been slowly trying to unpack and make this place into a home while buying millions of things I never realized we didn't have. My hubby and I got married rather quickly before he deployed and so we didn't have much of a chance to have parties and stuff where gifts are given to help start you off. We also didn't have the money to buy anything ourselves. That was fine at the time cuz I was staying with a friend who already had everything...then we moved. However, I'm finally to a point where I feel like I've got most of the necessary items so that we can survive in a fairly normal way.

I am truly loving it here on post. The number one reason is that this is the first time I've actually had my own place. I've always lived with roommates or family members up until now. I feel so mature and alive walking around my house now. It also makes it feel more like a reality that I am married and my husband is coming home soon. I can't wait to have him here to share this home with. Our home....wow, that still gives me little shivers of delight. I'm also meeting other women who are going through the same thing as me and I love it. It's so nice to just be able to say something and your friend immediately gets it. Nothing against my non-military friends, they have done so much for me too and I love them dearly, but it just isn't the same. Being surrounded by the military is just...relaxing in a way. There are so many wonderful people that I'm getting to know. So many women who are willing to help and bring u into their homes and give you everything they can to help make your day a little easier. I've already made some great friends.

I'm getting ready for a trip back to my home town. So excited! I can't wait to see my family. My sister is having a baby shower and this will be the first time I've got to see her since I got the news that she was pregnant. They've been trying for a long time to have a kid so this is a very exciting moment in their lives. I'm so glad I'll get to see them again. I'm gonna stay there for the whole month of Nov since I didnt' want to be alone for Thanksgiving. That means I'm gonna have a great chance to meet up with some old high school friends! It's gonna be awesome.

I made the choice to start my own at home business through Market America right before I moved and so I've been trying to focus on that. Another reason I haven't been on here in a long time. It's coming along slowly but I love the products and so that is worth everything to me. I'm shedding some unwanted weight with  a product called Thermochrome that they sell and getting healthy with some Isotonix supplements.I've started taking a supplement called ACTS as well. It goes along with the Thermochrome to help me lose weight but is also helping my moods to stabilize. I've always had serious depression and anxiety problems. I was to a point where I was having daily anxiety attacks but I really didn't wanna get put on meds again. ACTS has done wonders for me. I feel so much calmer and like I can rationally deal with my problems each day. I'm getting rid of all my prescriptions one at a time and not only do I feel healthier but I'm saving money as well. It's wonderful. I encourage anyone else out there who wants to get healthier to look into their products. I'm sure they have something that can help you.
www.marketamerica.com/mariahgreen

Keep L i/o ving!